Prep for CNOR Live Event Locations
Jan 6-7, 2018 | Louisville, KY
Jan 20-21, 2018 | Atlanta, GA
Jan 6-7, 2018 | Little Rock, AR
Jan 27-28 , 2018 | Bensalem, PA
Feb 24-25, 2018 | Torrance, CA
Mar 10-11, 2018 | Elkhart, IN
Apr 14-15, 2018 | Pittsburgh, PA
Mar 3-4 , 2018 | Durham, NC
Apr 7-8, 2018 | Cincinnati, OH
Apr 21-22, 2018 | Billings, MT
Antonia (Toni) Hughes, MA, BSN, RN, CNOR
Perioperative nursing expert with over 35 years of experience in clinical and administrative roles, including 10 years in perioperative education.
- Recommended Practices Advisory Board Chairperson (2013-2014)
- Guidelines Advisory Board Member (2014-2015)
- Periop 101 Educator (2015-Present)
Sarah Bosserman, BSN, RN, CNOR
Clinical nurse educator for WellSpan Health York Hospital in York, Pennsylvania, a Level I Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence. Sarah’s nursing experience includes staff nurse, 2016 York evidence-based practice fellow, perioperative educator, poster presenter, and lecturer for perioperative nursing topics including preparing nurses to take the CNOR® exam.
- Currently enrolled in a Master of Science in Nursing program at The Pennsylvania State University
- Active AORN member, both locally and nationally, and recipient of the AORN’s 2017 "Top 40 under 40" award
- Active member of Sigma Theta Tau International, Eta Eta Chapter, serving on the leadership succession board
Dr. Mary A. Hillanbrand, DNP, RN, CNOR, CCNS, CNS-CP
Perioperative nursing expert with over 33 years of experience in administration, clinical practice, and sterile processing settings.
- Currently on active duty in the US Air Force as the Perioperative Director at Andrews Air Force Base
- Implemented evidence-based practices in all areas of perioperative nursing to enhance team compliance using AORN guidelines and best clinical practices
Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN) is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AORN is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 13019. Check with your state board of nursing for acceptability of education sessions for re-licensure.
The Prep for CNOR Live program and Prep for CNOR Online program are designed strictly to be used as review and preparation for the CNOR® exam. CNOR® is a registered trademark of the Competency and Credentialing Institute (CCI). All rights reserved. CCI administers the CNOR® exam. Candidates for the CNOR® exam must meet the eligibility requirements as defined by CCI.